One Protein Bars Offer an Impressive Number of Flavors to Deliver Healthy Portable Nutrition
The manufacturer and provider of sports nutrition products created to deliver healthy portable nutrition. All the nutrition supplements like bars, shakes, powders and other health supplements containing mouthwatering flavors, superior protein blend, texture and taste, enables consumers and athletes to receive finest ingredients, proteins, flavors and coatings which are certified Gluten Free.
One Protein Bars
The brightly colored packaging of ONE protein bar an immediate draw, but ultimately brings the bars because there are lots of flavor options and solid nutrition. Each and every flavor bar from the original line and it’s really delicious one.
One Protein Bars Ingredients
The main ingredient in One protein bar is a protein blend that contains a mix of whey protein and milk protein. Since whey is derived from milk protein, the One bars are not vegan. The other major ingredients on the list include a prebiotic fiber called isomalto-oligosaccharide – a vegetable-sourced sweetener found in the bars – and soluble vegetable fiber. The bars only contain one gram of sugar from natural ingredients, but they do contain a small amount of sucralose, an artificial sweetener.
- Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate)-A protein blend is simply a protein powder that has been made from various different single protein sources such as whey protein, casein protein and egg white protein.
- Isomalto-Oligosaccharides (Vegetable Source) -Isomaltooligosaccharide (IMO), more commonly known as isomalto-oligosaccharide, is a mixture of short-chain carbohydrates which may have a digestion-resistant property. Although isomaltose is found in some foods, such as honey, as a disaccharide, it behaves like all other disaccharides and is easily digested.
- Maltitol– Maltitol is a sugar alcohol used as a sugar substitute. It has 75–90% of the sweetness of sucrose and nearly identical properties, except for browning. It is used to replace table sugar because it is half as energetic, does not promote tooth decay, and has a somewhat lesser effect on blood glucose.
- Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil)– Blended edible vegetable oil means an admixture of any two. edible vegetable oils where the proportion by weight of any. edible vegetable oil used in the admixture is not less than 20. per cent.
- Polydextrose-Polydextrose is a synthetic polymer of glucose. It is a food ingredient classified as soluble fiber by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as well as Health Canada, as of April 2013. It is frequently used to increase the dietary fiber content of food, to replace sugar, and to reduce calories and fat content.
- Sunflower Seed Butter -Sunflower butter, also known as sunflower seed butter, is a food paste made from sunflower seeds. Sunflower butter is commonly used as a substitute for peanut butter when allergies are a concern.
- Natural Flavors-natural flavors as those that derive their aroma or flavor chemicals from plant or animal sources, including fruit, meat, fish, spices, herbs, roots, leaves, buds or bark that are distilled, fermented or otherwise manipulated in a lab.
- Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier)-Lecithin is a fat that is essential in the cells of the body. It can be found in many foods, including soybeans and egg yolks. Lecithin is taken as a medicine and is also used in the manufacturing of medicines. Lecithin is used for treating memory disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Whey Protein Concentrate-Whey protein concentrate is the cheapest and most common form of whey protein, a byproduct of cheese production. Whey protein concentrate is a common bodybuilding supplement used to increase dietary protein intake, often with the goal of maximizing muscle hypertrophy.
What Make ONE Protein Bars Special?
No matter how healthy a product is, you’re going to struggle to eat it if it doesn’t taste good. In addition to being nutritious, One bars knock it out of the park when it comes to taste. Currently, the brand has 15 flavors with my personal favorites being the dark chocolate sea salt, birthday cake, white chocolate truffle, and blueberry cobbler. Some of the flavors aren’t extremely unique, but other flavors like maple-glazed donut and almond bliss make the bars stand out among other nutrition brands. Texture is another important factor. Each bar feels a little different- whether it be an extra drizzle of icing, sprinkles, or chunks of texture-enhancing pieces in the middle – but you’re generally going to get the same texture no matter what flavor you choose.
If we’re looking for a convenient snack to bring on the go, the original One Bars could be a good option. They offer an impressive number of flavors, and don’t come with the gritty texture that some bars have. The 20 grams of protein are helpful in satisfying hunger, and the amount of sugar in each bar is much lower than you’d expect. Although they can get expensive over time, we can offset costs by purchasing them in larger quantities or watching out for sales at stores like Target. We all tried every single flavor of One bar and will continue to buy them in the future for an on-the-go snack. Also check other best protein bars.